We're ready when you are.
Paris Air charter service gives you the freedom and luxury to travel on your schedule. Our business and recreational clients enjoy:
- On-time departure and arrival
- Freedom from long security delays
- Efficient travel that is not at the mercy of commercial flight schedules and delays
- Direct travel routes to destinations. Avoid the hassle of layovers and missed connections, while saving valuable time and money.
Paris Air Charters operates throughout the Southeastern US, the Northern Caribbean and the Bahamas. Getaway adventures to the
Bahamas are only a short 45-minute flight from Vero Beach.
View some of our most popular charter trips. And feel to call or email us for more details. A Paris Air charter representative will
be happy to answer all of your questions.
So start planning your trip now! GO »
What Others Have to Say
Read what actual students and clients are saying about our Charter Services.
Testimonials are temporarily unavailable.
Check back later for testimonials.
- Q. What is a charter?
- A. A charter is an on-demand flight that allows passengers more flexibility. Clients depart when they choose, to destinations they want, at times convenient to them.
- Q. What information do I need to get a quote for a charter?
- A. Visit our Request a Quote page, and fill out the form.
- Q. Where do you charter to?
- A. We offer charter flights all over the Southeastern United States, the Caribbean and Bahama Islands. We also partner with other select charter
operators to provide on-demand flights anywhere you want to go. For additional information, view our destination map.
- Q. How much is it going to cost?
- A. It depends on several factors; where you are going, number of people, wait time on the ground, etc. For additional information, view
our Sample Trips page.
- Q. What time should I arrive before departure time?
- A. Arrive 30 minutes before departure time. For International flights, provide your documentation ahead of time.
- Q. Do I need a passport to travel to the Bahamas?
- A. Yes, all passengers are required a passport
- Q. Do minors traveling without a parent need additional forms?
- A. Parents of the minor traveling need to sign a release form.
- Q. Why I am asked about my weight?
- A. The weight information of the passengers is necessary for the pilot to provide a weight and balance report
- Q. Could I bring my pet?
- A. Certainly! Please let us know type of pet, size and weight